The UNCCD eLibrary in Bonn, Germany assumes the role of the depository of material dealing with aspects of combating desertification and land degradation, including historic collections and scientific data related to best practices and actions that are focused on the restoration of degraded lands.
The collection offers books, reports, periodicals, articles, and audio-visual materials. Its archive houses national reports and national action programme documents, sound recordings of official sessions of the Conference of the Parties (COP), Committee for the Review of the Implementation of the Convention (CRIC), Ad Hoc Working Group (AHWG), Committee on Science and Technology (CST), Intergovernmental Negotiating Committee on Desertification (INCD) and regional meetings.
The library continues to build-up a large collection of monographs, technical reports, and journals related to desertification. You can find more about the library here.
Literature search — download a helpful handout (ElsevierLibraryConnect)
- Land and Climate
- UNCCD COP 23 UN: CC Learn collection
- The health impact of drought, desertification, sand and dust storms and more..
- Land Degradation Neutrality - investment opportunities and business cases
- Great Green Wall success stories, projects etc
- Gender and land
- Migration and environmental change (updated biblio references)
- Environmental problems reflected in world's literature. Annotated Bibliography
- Book acquisitions
- Can sustainable land management create job opportunities?
- Land and Security
- Why societies collapse?
- Bibliography on Drought, Desertification and Water Scarcity
- Books on food and agriculture (FoodTank reading list)