B.A. Environmental Practice
If you’re interested in making a sustainable difference, the environmental practice programs at Royal Roads University can help you develop the skills, knowledge, connections and career flexibility you need to succeed.
These undergraduate degree-completion programs are 60 credits in length and delivered entirely online. Developed in partnership with ECO Canada(Environmental Careers Organization of Canada), the curriculum aligns with established environmental career paths and fulfils the academic requirements for Environmental Professional (EP) certification consistent with National Occupational Standards. Upon graduation, you will be eligible for certification as an Environmental Professional in-training (EPt).
- Global Processes;
- Environmental Management Tools;
- Environmental Economics;
- Tools for Business Decision Making;
- Public Policy Formulation;
- Statistical Literacy and Critical Thinking;
- Introduction to Environmental Law;
- Sustainable Development: Ideas and Applications.