Brussels Conference #EUGreenWeek
Get involved in the EUGreenWeek by participating to The Brussels Conference at the BLUEPOINT Conference Center.
Environmental laws have a huge impact on our lives. They improve water and air quality, they protect nature, and they encourage recycling and waste management. But to really make an appreciable difference, these EU laws must be implemented in full.
In April 2019, the European Commission will publish a set of reports on the state of implementation of environmental laws in Europe: the Environmental Implementation Review.
The Brussels Conference will weigh up the findings of this Review, asking questions such as:
- Environment and health: why implementing environmental law is important?
- Innovation in implementing the circular economy of Europe's built environment;
- Energy projects and environmental legislation - a circle to square?
- How civil society can facilitate implementation of environmental laws?
- Assessing environmental governance in the age of web portals;
- Environmental implementation and the judiciary;
- The space for NGO engagement in the implementation of environmental commitments.
Remember to register to participate in this event!