Call for Content: Tackling Youth Unemployment
This is a Call for Content by the United Nations Convention to Combat Desertification (UNCCD) for people to show the world the voices of the youth.
This Call aims to recognise creativity and Sustainable Land Management (SLM) activities to achieve Land Degradation Neutrality (LDN), and to give creators the opportunity to share new ideas and experiences from the field.
You can send us a video-story between 40 and 90 seconds of one of the following categories:
1. The challenges of youth unemployment.
2. Helping the youth and the Land.
3. Income-Generating SLM projects.
- Format: MP4, AVI or MOV.
- Maximum file size: 500MB.
- Minimum quality: 640x360 (360p).
- The deadline is October 23, 2020 at 23:59 CET (GMT+1).
- No registration form or submission will be accepted after this date.
Eligibility of Participants:
- Participation in the Call is FREE!
- Participation in the Call means agreement to the Call Rules.
- All entries must be original works produced by the participant.
- The UNCCD reserves the right to modify the original video such as, but not limited to include the corporative elements of the UNCCD or modify length.
- Submissions must not include any endorsements of products or services, or any obscene, violent, racist, religious intolerance or defamatory content.
- Send your video to cbm [at] unccd.int, through a file transfer service (e.g. WeTransfer, OneDrive, Google-Drive, etc.) including the title of the video and your name and country.
- Engage with us! Use #Land_Jobs4YOUth and tag @UNCCD on, at least, one of our social media platforms (Twitter, Facebook, Instagram or Linkedin).
- Stay tuned, your video will most likely be shown to the world on our next webinar coming in November.
If participants have any questions or comments or if they need assistance, they should send an email to cbm [at] unccd.int.