Call for Content: The Women of the World and the UNCCD
This is a Call for Content by the United Nations Convention to Combat Desertification - Capacity Development and Innovations Office (UNCCD-CDIO) for people to show the world the voices of the women.
It is part of a new project being developed by the CDIO called “Women and the UNCCD Through The Years". The UNCCD Secretariat invites women of the world to be part of the project, which aims inter alia to tell the stories of women’s tremendous contributions to the successful implementation of the Convention thus far. Whether you work on a farm, in a village, in a school, at the sub-regional, regional or international levels to help promote the message and implement the actions to support Sustainable Land Management. You have a story to tell, and lessons to teach. The world is waiting to hear and to learn from you!
Eligibility of Participants:
- Participation in the Call is FREE!
- Participation in the Call means agreement to the Call Rules.
- All entries must be original works produced by the participant.
- The UNCCD reserves the right to modify the original video such as, but not limited to include the corporative elements of the UNCCD or modify length.
- Submissions must not include any endorsements of products or services, or any obscene, violent, racist, religious intolerance or defamatory content.
- Send your video to cbm [at] unccd.int including the title of the video and your name and country.
- Stay tuned, your video will most likely be shown to the world soon.
If participants have any questions or comments or if they need assistance, they should send an email to cbm [at] unccd.int.