Call For Green Entrepreneurs: Green Challenge 2019
The Dutch Postcode Lottery offers the Green Challenge to encourage the development of products and services that reduce greenhouse gas emissions. The competition is open globally. The winner will receive €500 thousand to help bring his or her plan to market. An additional €500 thousand will be divided between the runner-ups.
The eligible Entrepreneur must :
- Be an innovative entrepreneur with an idea to tackle climate change;
- Have a proven business plan to execute your idea;
- Have a product or service that reduces greenhouse gas emissions;
- Be developed enough to be executed and brought to market within 2 years;
- Be able to pitch your business plan in English.