Forestry Officer needed!
The Forestry Policy and Resources Division (FOA) is looking for a Forestry Official based in Rome, Italy mainly to lead and provide technical guidance and advice for the Reducing Emissions from Deforestation and Forest Degradation (REDD+) Team on economic and financial analysis of REDD+ implementation.
Key responsibilities include, among many others:
- Plans and leads components of multidisciplinary teams, leads and/or participates
- Develops technical, analytical, monitoring and reporting frameworks
- Designs and conducts research, data collection, validation, analysis and/or reporting activities
- Responds to country requests for technical and policy assistance
- Collaborates in, provides technical backstopping