International Year One in Agricultural Sciences (Pre-Bachelor)
International Year One in Agricultural Sciences will prepare you to enter your next semester of a bachelor’s degree program at Washington State University. Upon successful completion of International Year One and meeting university requirements for undergraduate admission, you may enter your next semester of undergraduate study at Washington State University. This transition from an INTO WSU program to a university degree program is called progression.
- Begin earning credits toward your degree even if you don’t meet the academic and English requirements for direct entry;
- Receive additional support to move you successfully through your first year at a US university;
- Graduate in the same amount of time as domestic students;
- Smaller class sizes allow you to spend more time with your teachers;
- Develop the knowledge and skills for your degree through your chosen pathway.