Looking for a grant to support your research?
The CTFS-Forest GEO Grants Program supports research that uses forest data from the program’s field sites. Applicants do not need to be associated with a site prior to applying, but each applicant will need to contact a site Principal Investigator (linked from the announcement) prior to submitting a proposal. Research projects up to US$15 thousand will be considered.
- Anyone working directly in a ForestGEO Forest Dynamics Site.
- Early-career researchers or researchers with less access to other institutional funds.
- Projects include multiple sites or a strong educational component will be given priority.
- In rare cases, highly advanced undergraduate students will be considered.
- Social scientists and natural scientists are encouraged to apply.
- Applicants of all nationalities are encouraged to apply.