PhD in Earth Sciences
Students of this Earth Sciences from University of Pécs can choose from a wide selection of research topics from the three subprograms of Physical geography, geology and meteorology; Human geography; Geopolitics, Geo-economics and political geography. Outstanding students can obtain a PhD degree after completing their studies and research activities.
The program began in 1994 and since then more than 100 researchers have received their PhD degree and joined the alumni network of the Doctoral School.
- Cultural geography;
- Geography of tourism;
- Historical and political geography;
- Meteorology and climate change;
- Physical geography, landscape evaluation;
- Population and settlement geography;
- Regional geography;
- Regional and settlement development.