PHOTO COMPETITION 2018
Capacity Building Marketplace (CBM) is pleased to announce the official launching of the 2018 Photo Competition. You are invited to submit, using this form, your best captures related to the theme of the contest,
“Have you been affected by land degradation? Show us how!”
Winners will receive:
• First place will be given 150 EUR;
• Second place will be given 100 EUR;
• Third place will be given 75 EUR.
Additionally, the creators of the 10 best photos will get an awesome UNCCD package including CBM brochures and other promotional materials, a CBM T-shirt, a CBM bag plus an USB flash-drive containing all the UNCCD publications.
- Using only your mobile phone, send us a picture that shows an example of how you have been directly affected by land degradation.
- Participation to the photo competition is FREE!
- To be able to participate, all the participants need to be at least 18 years old at the moment of the submission deadline.
- This competition is NOT open for participation by professional photographers.
- Submissions must contain one photograph and accompanying text.
Warning! In order for your submission to be taken into consideration, it is mandatory to register first through the mentioned form and after to upload your photo on our Dropbox.
Photo: In JPEG-format, PNG-format, TIFF-format or BMP-format and minimum resolution of 1024x1024 pixels.
Text: Short title and a text of maximum 2000 characters or 250 words in English, French, Russian or Spanish.
- Submission Period: 1st of May – 22nd of June 2018 at 00:00 Bonn time (GMT +2).
Warning! Submission period has been extended until 22nd of June!
- Voting: 26th of June- 10th of July 2018, from the short-list of 20 photos pre-chosen by the Capacity Building Marketplace.
Warning! Voting period has been extended until Friday, 27th of July!