Senior / Forest Manager
Pryor & Rickett Silviculture manage over 35,000 hectares of woodland throughout Great Britain. The properties managed are remarkably diverse, ranging from species rich ancient broadleaved woods to extensive conifer plantations, and from small farm woodlands to whole estates.
Due to continual business growth, they are seeking Senior / Forest Managers to be based in East Anglia.
Candidates must be self-motivated and ambitious, ready to conscientiously support a team with an expanding portfolio.
Good candidates will be able to demonstrate:
- Relevant academic qualifications.
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in forest management, familiarity with UKFS & UKWAS.
- Experience of woodland creation plans & planting / management schemes.
- Professional membership of the Institute of Chartered Foresters
The following attributes are also essential:
- Critical thinking to solve problems.
- Customer focus, the ability to actively listen and deliver accurately to meet the needs of the client.
- Computer literacy: QGIS, GPS & mobile surveying apps, Microsoft 365 (particularly Excel, Word & Outlook), bespoke web applications and all video conferencing formats.
- A full clean UK driving licence and a willingness to travel to other parts of the UK if required.