Take this MOOC on Land Matters! You will not regret you did!
The global programme “Soil protection and rehabilitation for food security“, implemented by GIZ for the German Federal Ministry for Economic Cooperation and Development (BMZ), is launching the free MOOC “Land Matters!” in cooperation with the University of Leeds – School of Earth and Environment and the International Crops Research Institute for the Semi-Arid Tropics (ICRISAT).
Who can participate? Anyone who would like to extend and share their knowledge and experience on bringing soil protection issues into policy making.
Main outcome of this MOOC:
- Learning through inputs, sharing of experiences, exercises and case studies;
- Strengthening of existing networks, creation of new networks, and potential for further joint work or knowledge exchange;
- Visibility of the topic and experiences through broad communication of the MOOC;
- Access to a collection of material and background documents on the topic, including examples and case studies that could be further explored;
- Support in the development of case/country specific material (e.g. policy briefs).