Winrock is seeking a Commune Manager and Water Specialist
The TERRES EAU VIE Activity is jointly implemented by Winrock International and Tetra Tech to address RISE II’s first objective to “Enhance social and ecological risk management systems” through three components:
- Improved water security.
- Enhanced sustainable productive land use.
- Improved management of shocks, risks and stresses.
- Develop user pay structures and management systems for tanks
- Implement and monitor capacity building to Communes, CVD and WUA based on needs assessment
- Monitor tank utilization and access impact on village systems (economic, social, environmental)
- Oversee infrastructure assessment
- Experience implementing village-level water system upgrades
- Experience working with and building capacity of local institutions in water resource management