About the Library Collection
UNCCD Online Library Collections
Monographs and serials collection – The library holds collection of monographs and series that support the Organization's research and daily work in the fields of development, economics, environment, land, soils, agriculture, energy, water, climate change, biodiversity, science and technology, gender, security, migration, sand and dust storms and sustainable land management. The collection includes publications and reports, grey literature, country and regional case studies published by UN and non-UN organizations, scientists and regional commissions. Periodicals collection includes open access articles, references to articles, journals, reviews, bulletins and newsletters published by institutions and organizations from various regions in the world. The majority are freely available online through the UNCCD Library catalogue. Country parties collection includes countries' national action plans and national reports available through the UNCCD website. UNCCD collection is the grouping of UNCCD official documents and publications in electronic format, available through the UNCCD website.
- Water, drought, floods, regional assessments, water scarcity, water stress, maps, facts, figures
- Gender, land and more. The gender factor in achieving LDN ( compilation of references)
- Water-Energy-Food Nexus Literature Review A Review of Nexus Literature and ongoing Nexus Initiatives for Policymakers
- Sand and Dust Storms ( compilation of resources)
- Recursos Hídricos, Servicios de Agua Potable y Cuencas Hidrográficas (ODS 6). This research guide offers users help to search for bibliographic information (almost exclusively in Spanish) on the topic of water resources, river basins and water services.
- Sustainable Development Law- Research Guide
- The future of work. Literature review
- All about soils. RECARE resources
- Land and Climate
- UNCCD COP 23 UN: CC Learn collection
- The health impact of drought, desertification, sand and dust storms and more..
- Land Degradation Neutrality - investment opportunities and business cases
- Great Green Wall success stories and projects
- Migration and environmental change (updated bibliographic references)
- Environmental problems reflected in world's literature. Annotated Bibliography
- Book acquisitions
- Can sustainable land management create job opportunities?
- Land and Security
- Why societies collapse?
- Bibliography on Drought, Desertification and Water Scarcity
- Books on food and agriculture (FoodTank reading list)
The following pages will lead you to more information on UNCCD Library