Handbooks in Economics
What is ScienceDirect
ScienceDirect is Elsevier’s leading information solution for researchers, teachers, students, health care professionals and information professionals . It combines authoritative, full-text scientific, technical and health publications with smart, intuitive functionality so that you can stay informed in your field, and can work more effectively and efficiently.
Improve your research, teaching or studies and make a greater impact in your work by being more informed, more effective and more efficient. ScienceDirect’s features empower you to achieve more than you thought possible.
More Informed Research
With ScienceDirect, you can navigate across a broad array of high quality journal articles, book chapters and supplementary data that support your understanding and exploration, so that you are always up-to-date and aware of developments impacting your field.
Inform your research, teaching or studies with ScienceDirect in the following ways:
- Use a single solution to access over 3,800 journals and more than 35,000 books, covering 24 major disciplines across science, technology and health
- Access over 14 million full-text publications with an average citation share of 25.3%
- Register for multiple alerts, including journal and book series, topic and search alerts
- Get advanced access to peer-reviewed articles accepted for publication through Articles in Press
- View, read and download the 25 most popular articles in more than 20 subject areas
- Get more out of your reading through links to data repositories and supplementary data as supplied by authors
- Discover over 400 papers by 74 Nobel Laureates (2008-2015)