World Wildlife Fund, Zamibia
World Wildlife Fund- Zamibia
KSS Operational Coverage
Registration not required
Basic website search engine
KSS HQ Address
Avenue du Mont-Blanc
What is WWF?
- WWF is one of the world's largest conservation organizations.
- It was conceived on the 29th April 1961.
- Its first office opened in September 1961 in the Swiss town of Morges.
- The central secretariat for the network - called WWF International - is now located in Gland, Switzerland.
- WWF is an independent foundation registered under Swiss law.
- The organization has offices in more than 80 countries around the world.
- It employs around 6,200 full time staff
- ...and values the support of more than 5 million people.
- Over the 50 years since it was founded, WWF has invested around US$11.5 billion in more than 13,000 projects
What is WWF's mission?
WWF’s mission is to stop the degradation of the planet’s natural environment and to build a future in which humans live in harmony with nature, by:
- conserving the world’s biological diversity
- ensuring that the use of renewable natural resources is sustainable
- promoting the reduction of pollution and wasteful consumption.
The boundaries and names shown and the designations used on this map do not imply official endorsement or acceptance by the UNCCD. Read more.