EU Energy Initiative Partnership Dialogue Facility (EUEI PDF)
EU Energy Initiative Partnership Dialogue Facility Thematic Research and Knowledge Sharing
The EUEI PDF has a strong track record in developing high-quality thematic studies on energy policy. Topics range from biomass strategy development to low-cost on-grid electrification options, energy access market studies and productive use of energy. A key element of these publications is direct reference to experience and lessons learned from practitioners. Click here to access and download the EUEI PDF’s thematic studies.
The EUEI PDF team will continue to initiate and develop further studies on key energy issues with significant innovation potential, in cooperation with a wide range of research partners. To facilitate and maintain strategic partnerships and the exchange of knowledge with other sustainable energy initiatives, we have established close working relations with SE4All, TAF, Ren21, Club ER, AEI, IRENA, GIZ and ESMAP.
Moreover, the EUEI PDF’s dialogue and networking activities contribute to the sharing of knowledge and best practice between practitioners, experts and key decision-makers at the national, regional and international level.
All outcome documents are free to download, ensuring equal access and dissemination to all the relevant recipients.
The EUEI PDF in brief
- Service lines:
- Strategic Energy Advisory and Dialogue Services (SEADS)
- Africa-EU Energy Partnership (AEEP)
- Africa-EU Renewable Energy Programme (RECP)
- EU Energy Initiative (EUEI) support
- Thematic pillars: renewable energy and biomass, energy efficiency, energy access, energy security, climate change and energy in cities
- Receives contributions from the European Commission and EU member states: Austria, Finland, Germany, Italy, Sweden and the Netherlands
- Vast portfolio of more than 120 activities in 26 countries across three continents
- Created in 2004 as an instrument of the EU Energy Initiative
More from the events:
24 February, 2017 Workshop on Gender Mainstreaming of EUEI PDF projects
The focus on Gender Equality and the Empowerment of Women is a significant issue for development...Read more
- 18 April, 2017 Vienna Energy Forum 2017: EUEI PDF participates with two side-events From 9 to 12 May, over 1,600 experts from the energy and development sector will come together in...Read more
3 May, 2017 to 6 May, 2017 Global Conference on NDC Implementation Berlin, Germany More Information
ICLEI Resilient Cities 2017 4 May, 2017 to 5 May, 2017 ICLEI Resilient Cities 2017 Bonn, Germany More Information
2017 World Hydropower Congress 9 May, 2017 to 11 May, 2017 2017 World Hydropower Congress Addis Ababa, Ethiopia More Information