Interactive SDG Dashboards- a visual representation of countries’ performance by SDGs to identify priorities for action
The Sustainable Development Report 2019 presents the SDG Index and Dashboards for all UN member states and frames the implementation of the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) in terms of six broad transformations. It was prepared by teams of independent experts at the Sustainable Development Solutions Network (SDSN) and the Bertelsmann Stiftung.
The interactive 2019 SDG Dashboards provide a visual representation of countries’ performance by SDGs to identify priorities for action. You just need to select one of the 17 SDGs to see it on the map or choose a country from the list of countries below. See an example of one country and the performance results :
All SDG Index and Dashboards are intended as a tool for governments and other stakeholders to measure progress on the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs), and to highlight gaps in both implementation and data.
You may wish to scroll down the source link and see the regional profiles reports and SDG performance as well:
- AFRICA ; The 2019 Africa SDG Index and Dashboards Report is a call for action not only to meet the SDGs but also to ensure timely and high-quality data on SDG indicators. The report focuses on the efforts that African governments are taking to incorporate the SDGs into their national strategies, budgets, public engagements, and coordination among branches of government. This report includes all 54 African countries and their country profiles.
- ASIA region and countries are presented in the main report
- ARAB REGION ; country profiles, main findings . The Arab Region SDG Index and Dashboards are intended as a tool for governments and other stakeholders to measure progress on the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs), and to highlight gaps in both implementation and data. The 2019 Arab Region SDG Index is the first in its kind and is therefore also intended as a conversation-opener about priority areas, policies and actions.
- EUROPE ; priorities, key messages and findings , country profiles. The 2019 Europe Sustainable Development Report is the first independent quantitative report on the progress of the European Union and its member states towards Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs). The report was prepared by teams of independent experts at the Sustainable Development Solutions Network (SDSN) and the Institute for European Environmental Policy (IEEP). SDG Index and Dashboards Report for European Cities ,
- Mediterranean Countries Edition . The Sustainable Development Report 2019 – Mediterranean Countries Edition is a synthetic review of the fourth edition of the Sustainable Development Report 2019, including integrated contents and tables editing, specifically focusing on 23 Mediterranean countries.
- US CITIES - The 2019 US Cities Sustainable Development Report is SDSN’s third city-level report ranking 105 US cities on progress towards the UN’s Sustainable Development Goals for 2030 (SDGs). The results show that there will be significant work to do across the board if the SDGs are to be achieved by 2030, as cities on average scored only 48.9%.
IMPORTANT: The use of the Sustainable Development Report 2019 findings and data should be accompanied by the following bibliographic citation: Sachs, J., Schmidt-Traub, G., Kroll, C., Lafortune, G., Fuller, G. (2019): Sustainable Development Report 2019. New York: Bertelsmann Stiftung and Sustainable Development Solutions Network (SDSN).
Please notify about any publications that result from the use of the Sustainable Development Report 2019 and data by sending Sustainable Development Report 2019your bibliographic citation to info [at] sdgindex.org and including information on your publication.