International Monetary Fund Blog
Heading into the week, and given the COVID-19 outbreak, the IMF put together a special wrap-up edition of the blog to highlight their most recent analytical work and research on how the coronavirus is impacting the global economy:
- Coronavirus Economic Planning: Hoping for the Best, Prepared for the Worst by Martin Mühleisen of the Strategy, Policy, and Review Department
- Monetary and Financial Stability During the Coronavirus Outbreak by Financial Counsellor Tobias Adrian
- Limiting the Economic Fallout of the Coronavirus with Large Targeted Policies by Chief Economist Gita Gopinath
- Fiscal Policies to Protect People During the Coronavirus Outbreak by Vitor Gaspar and Paolo Mauro of the Fiscal Affairs Department
- Potential Impact of the Coronavirus Epidemic: What We Know and What We Can Do by Managing Director Kristalina Georgieva
About the IMF Blog:
IMFBlog is a forum for the views of the International Monetary Fund (IMF) staff and officials on pressing economic and policy issues of the day.
The views expressed are those of the author(s) and do not necessarily represent the views of the IMF and its Executive Board.