Springer collection of recently published Open Access books on Environmental Sciences- browse and download
This special site features a collection of recently published Open Access books on Environmental Sciences. Browse all the books to find your favorites and download the titles or chapters to your personal devices!
The Springer Environmental Sciences Team is proud to showcase its collection of Open Access books covering a wide range of environmental topics. Take a few minutes to browse through Springer highlights to find books on your interests! All books can be downloaded as complete titles or as chapters.
Springer has been a pioneer in Open Access book publication and has published over 400 OA books by authors from 60+ different countries. Springer recent report on the impact of OA shows how OA books perform better, on average, compared to non-OA titles.
If you are interested in learning more about OA book publishing or how to publish a book in general, feel free to contact our publishing editors specializing in Environmental Sciences. Springerwill be happy to assist you with our expertise and experience!
- Economics of Land Degradation and Improvement – A Global Assessment for Sustainable Development Editors: Ephraim Nkonya, Alisher Mirzabaev, Joachim von Braun (2016) Read the most-read chapter | View Bookmetrix data of this title Downloaded 211,000 times
- Sustainable Living with Environmental Risks Editors: Nobuhiro Kaneko, Shinji Yoshiura, Masanori Kobayashi (2014) Read the most-read chapter | View Bookmetrix data of this title Downloaded 194,000 times
- Balanced Urban Development: Options and Strategies for Liveable Cities Editors: Basant Maheshwari, Vijay P. Singh, Bhadranie Thoradeniya, (2016) Read the most-read chapter | View Bookmetrix data of this title Downloaded 113,000 times
- Rangeland Systems Editors: David Briske, (2017) Read the most-read chapter | View Bookmetrix data of this title Downloaded 88,000 times
- Managing Protected Areas in Central and Eastern Europe Under Climate Change Editors: Sven Rannow, Marco Neubert, (2014) Read the most-read chapter | View Bookmetrix data of this title Downloaded 66,000 times
Find out more:
- Governance for Drought Resilience Editors: Hans Bressers, Nanny Bressers, Corinne Larrue (2016)
- Evaluating Climate Change Action for Sustainable Development Editors: Juha Ilari Uitto, Jyotsna Puri, Rob D. van den Berg, (2017)