In the context of climate change and biodiversity loss, Guinea will strive to restore 375,000 ha, i.e. 55% of the total area of degraded lands, and limit to 1% (238,440 ha) the loss of non-degraded land relative to the 2000-2010 reference period with...
• Madagascar commits to achieving land degradation neutrality by 2030.
• Improve productivity and carbon stocks in cultivated areas and grazing areas;
• Improve the cover of green infrastructure;
National voluntary targets towards achieving land degradation neutrality in Mali
The priority voluntary national targets envisaged for Mali are:
- To increase the forest area to 26 per cent of the total land area by 2030,
- To reduce the...
Goal: "Achieve LDN by 2030 compared to 2000-2010".
In relation to forest cover:
• To achieve LDN by the year 2030, Guinea-Bissau needs to increase forest cover by about 4.5%, i.e. to reforest about 40,000 ha of land, with an estimated increase in...
• LDN will be achieved in 2030, with reference to the period between 2000 and 2010.
Specific objectives (targets):
• Reduce conversion of forests into other land cover categories by 40% with reference to 2000-2010 levels and...